Computerquoteinsurance.com Teams Up with Forcesdeal.com
(PRWeb UK) November 12, 2009
A new insurance comparison website, aimed at raising money for veterans, has been launched by ex-serviceman Simon Weston.
Forcesdeal.com Foundation is a charity that has been set up by Falklands War Veteran Simon Weston and his business partner, Marc Cann, Director/Secretary of the Foundation. The aim of the charity is to enrich the lives of current and ex-serviceman and to offer support to immediate family members.
Like other comparison websites, Forcesdeal.com earns a fee when a policy is sold. The funding for the foundation comes from a new initiative where the majority of the profit made from insurance sales fees on the Forcedeal.com website, is directly distributed to Armed Forces’ charities.
Simon Weston, one of the founders of Forcesdeal.com, said of the launch:
“We are all now getting to grips with the fact that price comparison sites are great value for money and can help us make significant savings. Forcesdeal.com takes the price comparison site approach to new heights. It not only gives great value and great choice when insuring your vehicles or home, but also ensures that much needed funds go to help our current and future veterans who have given so much for our country.”
Computerquoteinsurance.com is an online insurance broker, based in Hampshire, which has been selected for the Forcesdeal.com insurance comparison panel. They have been able to develop a partnership with Forcesdeal.com in the inaugural moments of the site’s development.
Richard Lovegrove, Managing Director of Computerquoteinsurance.com, said of the relationship:
“As an organisation we understand the vision that Forcesdeal.com has to support veterans and current servicemen, and we are very pleased to be involved with this project.”
The site looks set to be a huge hit. Not only will consumers be able to search for the best prices for their insurance, but they will also be able to register as a “friend” of Forcesdeal.com. Subscribers can to catch up on how the money they have spent is helping others and will receive regular newsletters from the charity.
This is only the beginning for Forcesdeal.com and the tip of the iceberg. With other insurance related products likely to come onboard, Forcesdeal.com has the potential to join the ranks of some of the well known contenders in the ever growing price comparison industry.
Parklands Business Park
Tel: 0800 328 5535
Email: info (at) computerquoteinsurance (dot) com
Parklands Business Park
Tel: 0800 840 6699
Email: info (at) stride (dot) co (dot) uk
Notes to editors:
1. Stride Limited is an independent property insurance broker established on the South Coast since 1973. Stride offers insurance cover for a wide range of commercial property such as blocks of flats; high value housing and let properties.
2. Stride Limited is one of the only UK brokers to offer a “buy online” service for landlords property insurance
3. Stride Limited also trades as Computer Quote Insurance, now selling car, van, home buildings & contents and travel insurance by phone and online via http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com
4. Stride has a total Gross Written Premium (GWP) of £15 Million and employs over 50 staff.
5. Forcesdeal.com and the Forcesdeal.com Foundation are awaiting charitable organisation awaiting charity status. Visit http://www.forcesdeal.com for more information
6. For more information regarding this article, please contact:
Managing Director, Stride Limited
richard.lovegrove (at) stride (dot) co (dot) uk
Tel: 023 9224 8761
Mob: 077 3606 9151
Fax: 023 9224 8769
Marketing Director, Stride Limited
jonathan (dot) walker (at) stride (dot) co (dot) uk
Tel: 023 9224 8730
Mob: 079 7035 4202
Fax: 023 9224 8759
Stride Limited t/a Computer Quote
Birch House, Parklands Business Park, Forest Road, Denmead, Hampshire PO7 6XP
Registered in England No. 1122247. Registered Office: 101 London Road, Cowplain, Hampshire PO8 8XJ.
Stride Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
, Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Vocus, PRWeb, and Publicity Wire are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vocus, Inc. or Vocus PRW Holdings, LLC.
Find More Landlord Property Insurance Press Releases